The face of agribusiness in Africa
Praxis Africa in-country representation services connects North American companies to the Ghanaian agriculture market.
Through the promotion of trade fairs, agricultural sector events, agency representation, and extension services, our goal is to reduce the challenges faced by North American companies entering the market. By actively working with Ghanaian companies, we are able to develop successful trade relationships.
Projects to have an average annual GDP growth of 7 percent, Ghana will be one of the top time fastest growing economies in the world from 2011-2015. We invite your participation in exploring business opportunities in this rapidly emerging market.
How can we support your business?
Praxis Africa is pleased to offer in-country agency services for companies that require market entry support. Our international business services include:
- Researching and analyzing specific sectors
- Leading and organizing trade missions
- Arranging meetings and coordinating logistics
- Translating documents
- Identifying potential partners and distributors
- Guiding companies through the process of opening an office in Ghana
- Completing market research specific to the internal company’s request
- Identifying and understanding available incentives
- Providing contact information on potential suppliers and partners in Ghana to meet foreign business needs
- Arranging for incoming delegations of international businesses to be introduced directly to Ghanaian companies
- Providing opportunities to meet with Ghanaian company representatives and government officials